UPSC IES/ISS 2022 registration course of ends at the moment, April 26, 2022. Candidates can apply on-line by means of the official website of UPSC on upsc.gov.in.
Union Public Service Fee will shut down the registration course of for UPSC IES/ISS 2022 on April 26, 2022. Candidates who’ve to use for Indian Statistical Service Examination/ Indian Financial Service Examination can apply on-line by means of the official website of UPSC on upsc.gov .in.
The registration course of was began on April 6, 2022. The net purposes might be withdrawn from Could 4 to Could 10, 2022 until 6 pm. This recruitment drive will replenish 53 posts in Indian Financial Service and Indian Statistical Service. Candidates who need to apply for the exams can register on-line by following these easy steps given under.
<robust>Direct hyperlink to use for UPSC IES/ ISS 2022</robust>
UPSC IES/ ISS 2022: The way to apply
- Go to the official website UPSC on upsc.gov.in.
- Click on on Energetic hyperlink web page accessible on the house web page.
- A brand new web page will open the place candidates must click on on UPSC IES/ ISS 2022 hyperlink.
- Click on on Half I and half II registration hyperlink and fill within the software kind.
- As soon as the applying is crammed, make the fee of software charges.
- Click on on submit and obtain the affirmation web page.
- Preserve a tough copy of the identical for additional want.
Candidates (excepting Feminine/SC/ST/Individuals with Benchmark Incapacity Candidates who’re exempted from fee of price) are required to pay price of Rs. 200/- as software charges.