New DelhiPapri Chanda
Telangana State Council of Larger Training, TSCHE has launched the TS EAMCET Counseling 2022 schedule. The registration course of will open on August 21 and can finish on August 29, 2022. The certification verification might be performed from August 23 to August 30 for already slot booked candidates.
To ebook the slots, candidates would require these paperwork for certificates verification. The certificates verification course of would require all authentic certificates and a couple of units of xerox copies. The listing of paperwork are given under.
TS EAMCET 2022 Counselling: Paperwork required for certificates verification
- TSEAMCET-2022 Rank Card.
- TSEAMCET -2022 Corridor Ticket.
- Aadhar Card.
- SSC or its equal Marks memo.
- Intermediate or its equal Memo-Cum-Cross Certificates.
- VI to Intermediate or its Equal Research Certificates.
- Switch Certificates (TC).
- Revenue Certificates issued on or after 01-01-2022 by competent authority, if relevant.
- EWS Revenue Certificates issued by Tahsildar legitimate for the 12 months 2022-23, if relevant.
- Caste Certificates issued by competent authority, if relevant.
- Residence Certificates of candidate for a interval of seven years previous to qualifying examination in case the place the candidate has no institutionalized training.
- In respect of Non-Native candidates in an effort to take into account them for allotment below unreserved seats the next certificates must be submitted- Residence Certificates or Employer Certificates and Minorities.