SSC Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment 2022: The Workers Choice Fee (SSC) has began the applying course of for recruitment of Head Constables in Delhi Police. Candidates can register themselves on ssc.nic.in.
The final date to use for these posts is June 16. The pc primarily based examination might be held in September, 2022.
The recruitment drive is to fill 835 head constable vacancies in Delhi Police, of which 559 are for male and 276 are for feminine candidates.
Forward of making use of, candidates ought to maintain these particulars prepared:
- Cellular quantity (to be verified by OTP)
- E mail ID (to be verified by OTP).
- Aadhaar quantity. If Aadhaar quantity will not be accessible, give one of many following ID numbers: Voter ID card, PAN, Passport, Driving License, Faculty/Faculty ID, Employer ID (Govt./ PSU/ Non-public)
- Details about the Board, roll quantity and 12 months of passing the Matriculation (Class 10) examination.
- Incapacity certificates quantity, if you’re a Individual with Incapacity.
The applying course of has two steps – one time registration and filling of utility type.
Methods to apply for SSC Delhi Police Head Constable recruitment 2022
- Go to ssc.nic.in.
- Click on on ‘New Consumer ? Register Now’ beneath the login tab.
- Full the registration course of. Now, login with registration quantity and password.
- Fill the applying type, add paperwork, pay the payment.
- Submit the shape and take a printout for future use.
The age restrict for these posts is eighteen to 25 years as on January 1, 2022. Leisure within the higher age restrict is relevant for reserved class candidates.
For extra particulars on eligibility, choice course of, examination syllabus, and so on, learn the notification.