Sainik College Jhunjhunu will recruit candidates for TGT and different posts. Eligible candidates can apply on-line until Might 21, 2022.
Sainik College Jhunjhunu has invited purposes from candidates to use for TGT and different posts. Eligible candidates can apply on-line by way of the official website of Sainik College Jhunjhunu on ssjhunjhunu.com. The final date to use for the posts is until Might 21, 2022.
This recruitment drive will replenish 12 posts within the organisation. Learn under for eligibility, choice course of and different particulars.
- TGT (Gen Science) (Common): 1 Submit
- TGT (Social Science) (Common): 1 Submit
- TGT (English) (Common): 2 Posts
- Artwork Grasp (Contractual): 1 Submit
- Music Trainer (Contractual): 1 Submit
- Counselor (Contractual): 1 Submit
- Workplace Superintendent (Contractual): 1 Submit
- UDC (Contractual): 1 Submit
- LDC (Contractual): 1 Submit
- Driver (Contractual): 1 Submit
- Ward Boy (Contractual): 1 Submit
Candidates can apply on-line by checking the academic qualification and age restrict by way of <sturdy>Detailed Notification obtainable right here</sturdy>.
Choice Course of
Solely short-listed candidates who fulfill eligibility standards based mostly on important qualification(s) can be referred to as for Written Examination, Ability take a look at and Interview (as relevant). Ability take a look at and Interview, the place relevant can be carried out after written examination.
Candidate should connect crossed demand draft (non-refundable) of Rs. 500/- for Gen Class/OBC & Rs. 250/- for SC/ST class, ideally issued by the SBI drawn in favor of Principal, Sainik College Jhunjhunu payable at SBI Collectorate Department- Jhunjhunu (Rajasthan) (Department Code No.32040).