Heart for Digital Governance (CEG), Rajasthan has began the registration for Rajasthan Engineering Admission Course of (REAP) 2022 in on-line mode. Candidates can fill their REAP software type now from the official web site – rep2022.ctpl.io. The final date to register for REAP 2022 is twenty ninth August and the final date to make REAP software charge cost is twenty eighth August 2022.
Candidates who’ve handed class 12 examination or equal are eligible to use for Rajasthan Engineering admission course of. The officers have declared the final date for on-line counseling submission and locking choices for REAP 2022 is eighth September.
REAP 2022 Dates
How To Fill the REAP 2022 Software Kind?
Eligible college students can apply for Rajasthan Engineering Admission Course of (REAP) in on-line mode. To finish the process, candidates should make funds. Candidates from all classes should have to pay Rs 295 as an software charge. Verify the step-by-step process to know to use for REAP 2022 –
- Go to the official web site of REAP – reap2022.ctpl.io
- Then go to the ‘Apply Now’ part, on the homepage and fill within the fundamental particulars
- After that your person ID and password will likely be generated
- Now, proceed to fill out the detailed software type
- Then add the scanned pictures of the required paperwork
- Pay the appliance charge and submit your REAP software type
- Obtain and print a duplicate of the affirmation web page for future references.
Direct hyperlink to use for REAP 2022
Particulars about Rajasthan Engineering Admission Course of
Heart for Digital Governance (CEG), Rajasthan conducts the Rajasthan Engineering Admission Course of for candidates looking for admission to BE/ B. Tech and B. Arch programs in Rajasthan. There isn’t any separate entrance examination and therefore the seat allotment is finished primarily based on Class 12 or Diploma in Engineering. Candidates ought to notice that the authorities will maintain three rounds of REAP counseling for registered candidates and seats will likely be allotted primarily based on advantage.