NEET UG 2022 reply key underway. Verify medical and dental course seats accessible below varied quotas.
New DelhiPapri Chanda
Nationwide Eligibility cum Entrance Check for undergraduate programs, NEET UG examination was carried out on July 17, 2022. The provisional reply key’s underway and is predicted to be launched quickly. The NEET UG outcomes may also be launched after objection window of the reply key has been closed.
Nevertheless, earlier than the outcomes are introduced, candidates who’ve appeared for the undergraduate medical entrance check can check out the seats accessible below totally different quotas for admission to medical and dental programs. The checklist is given under, verify.
NEET UG 2022: Seats accessible below varied quotas
- All India Quota Seats
- State Authorities Quota Seats
- Central Establishments/Universities/Deemed Universities
- State/Administration/NRI Quota Seats in Personal Medical / Dental Faculties or any Personal College
- Central Pool Quota Seats
- All seats together with NRI Quota in addition to Administration Quota, are in personal unaided/aided minority / non-minority medical schools.
- AIIMS Institutes throughout India/JIPMER.
MCC/DGHS will conduct the counseling course of for undergraduate medical/ dental programs for seats below 15% All India Quota and 100% together with 85% State quota seats of Central Establishments (ABVIMS & RML Hospital/VMMC & Safdarjung Hospital/ESIC)/ Central Universities (together with DU/ BHU /AMU)/ AIIMS/ JIPMER and Deemed Universities.
Aside from this, designated authorities of the State authorities will conduct the counseling course of for admission to the seats below the management of State Governments/ UT Administrations/ State Universities/ Establishments. The notifications will probably be issued individually by the authorities involved.