JEE Primary Session 2 Reply Key 2022 objection window closes immediately, August 5, 2022. Candidates can apply by the straightforward steps given beneath.
Nationwide Testing Company, NTA will shut down the objection window immediately for JEE Primary Session 2 Reply Key 2022. The objection window will shut down on August 5, 2022 at 5 pm. Candidates can elevate objections towards the reply key by the official web site of NTA JEE on jeemain.nta.nic.in.
The provisional reply key was launched by the Company on August 3 for Paper 1, Paper 2A and Paper 2B. The candidates, who usually are not glad with the Reply Key, could problem the identical by paying a payment of 200/- per query challenged as a non-refundable processing payment. The fee ought to be made by Debit card/Credit score Card/Internet Banking/Paytm.
Direct hyperlink to lift objections
JEE Primary Session 2 Reply Key 2022: The right way to elevate objections
To lift objections, candidates can comply with these easy steps given beneath.
- Go to the official web site of JEE on jeemain.nta.nic.in.
- Click on on login hyperlink and enter the credentials.
- Elevate objections towards the reply key.
- As soon as carried out, make the fee of utility charges.
- Click on on submit and obtain the affirmation web page.
- Maintain a tough copy of the identical for additional want.