Indira Gandhi Nationwide Open College, IGNOU July Registration 2022 has been prolonged until August 25, 2022 for the scholars who wish to enroll in numerous ODL programs provided by the Open College in July session. Candidates can register themselves by visiting the official web site – ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in. Candidates who’re already registered will solely must enter their username and password to log in.
All of the candidates making use of for IGNOU Admission 2022 should pay Rs.250 as software charge. The registration charge might be non-refundable and it’s obligatory to pay the charge together with this system charge for the primary semester/yr on the time of admission.
The candidates making use of underneath SC/ST class can avail the ability of charge waiver. An official assertion from OGNU mentioned, “In a selected admission cycle, the ability of charge waiver out there to SC/ST college students might be claimed for just one program. If a couple of software is submitted, all of the purposes might be rejected.”
The best way to apply for IGNOU July session 2022 ?
- Go to the IGNOU official web site – ignou.ac.in or ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in
- It’ll redirect you to IGNOU Login/registration web page
- Register your self to generate your login credentials
- Then login utilizing your Consumer title and password
- After that, fill within the IGNOU July session 2022 software kind
- Add the requested paperwork and particulars and pay the appliance charge and submit your kind
- Save, obtain and take a print out of the identical for additional references
IGNOU presents numerous programs for all of the candidates which vary in length from 6 months to three years or else relying on the course. On profitable completion of the course via project completion and passing the IGNOU examination, candidates are issued an IGNOU certificates.