Computer vision syndrome-
Hearing the name, it must have seemed that it is a problem related to the eyes or eyesight due to working on the computer for a long time. But there are many other problems related to your body and health and problems can increase if you do not get treatment on time.
- 5 superfoods protect against cancer | diabetes and heart diseases | prevent weight gain and also reduce weakness.
These days, due to Coronavirus, children’s school, elder’s office everything is running from home and due to this, the screen time of the people has increased significantly. If we consider the figures for the year 2020, then on average every person in India uses gadgets such as smartphones, laptops, computers or tablets for at least 7 hours a day.
computer vision syndrome
computer vision syndrome threat from overuse of digital screens
Computer vision syndrome (CVS) is also called digital eye strain because it puts too much emphasis on the eyes. Apart from this, problems like headache, pain in neck and pain in shoulder can also occur. According to the American Optometric Association (AOA), if a person uses a computer or any other digital screen continuously for 2 hours or more daily, there is a greater risk of developing digital eye strain or compressed vision syndrome.
Also read- If you want to keep your eyes healthy then keep in mind these small things
Symptoms of Computer Vision Syndrome
– Eyes are stressed, to see something is very loud
– Itchy eyes
– Dry Eyes
– Double vision (double vision of everything)
– Difficulty focusing
– Myopia defect or myopia
– Feeling neck pain or stiffness
– Shoulder pain
– back pain
This problem occurs due to these reasons computer vision syndrome
– Lack of light when using the digital screen, viewing screen in low light
– Screen brightness due to too much light on the screen
– Keep the screen as far away from the eyes as it should be
– Improper seating position when using gadgets or digital screens
– Near or far away from the screen
– Continually looking at the screen without breaking
(Note: computer vision syndrome Always consult a specialist or doctor before taking any remedy. Zee News does not claim responsibility for this information.)