Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar
A study done in Iran says that apple cider vinegar reduces weight as well as cholesterol levels. The 12-week study revealed that it reduces the risk of heart attack by reducing triglyceride and cholesterol levels.
This is called apple vinegar. Experts say, this has many advantages, but use apple cider vinegar in limited quantity or it may cause harm. Do not use more than 30 ml of it in a day.Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar
What is apple cider vinegar, what are its benefits and how much should be used in diet, experts know the answers to these questions….
What is apple cider vinegar and how it works
This vinegar is prepared by fermenting the apple juice. It contains vitamins B, C in addition to acetic acid and citric acid. Being citric acid, digestion is better. It is advisable to mix it with water and drink it.
4 Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar and ways to use Apple Cider Vinegar
Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar Eliminates hair infection
It can be used if there is fungal or bacterial infection in the head. Add two teaspoons of apple vinegar to a quarter cup of water. After shampooing, apply it on the scalp. Cover the head with a towel and after 20 wash it with water. Along with the shine in the hair, the pH level is also maintained.
Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar Removes pimples and spots
If there is a problem of spots, pimples and pimples on the face, then mix one teaspoon of Apple Vinegar in one cup of water. Apply it on the affected area with the help of cotton. Wash it after 10 minutes. Use it twice a day.
Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar Controls hunger and reduces weight
If you are gaining weight, include it in the daily routine. Drink a spoonful of apple cider vinegar in a glass of lukewarm water 45 minutes before eating. This increases metabolicism with weight loss. It also controls both blood sugar level and appetite.
Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar Bed reduces cholesterol and dilutes blood
Several studies have also revealed that it reduces cholesterol and triglyceride levels in the body. Also makes the blood thinner. Due to which the blood circulation in the body is better and the risk of heart disease is reduced.
Keep these things in mind to avoid side effects
Never use too much of apple vinegar. This may cause vomiting. Blood sugar levels in the body may fall more. Being acidic, it can cause damage to the upper layer of the stomach, skin and teeth.
Make Vinegar at home Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar
1. Take a glass jar with a wide mouth, cut small pieces of apple into it.
2. Check if there is no layer of wax on the skin of the apple, then it can be cut along with the peel or else the peel is removed.
3. Pour the pieces into the jar. Pour some sugar on top. Now add water to the jar. Take care not to fill it up to the top.
4. Add apple vinegar bacteria to it, it is available in the market. Now mix it with a wooden spoon.
5. Keep in mind that it does not have to run 360 degrees. To mix, push the pieces of apple from top to bottom.
6. Tie a cotton cloth on the jar and keep it in the dark. It will take about 3 months to get it ready. Stir it with a spoon every 7 days.
7. After 3 months it looks light yellow when ready. It can be filtered and used.